Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 2

Today was much easier than yesterday. I felt a lot better than I have in a while. I made sure I wore some awesome shoes today to make me feel good! ;)

I had one cup of coffee before I left home, then I got a coffee from dunkin donuts on my way to work (<3 their coffee!).

Breakfast: another fried egg sandwich with a half a slice of havarti and on a piece of whole wheat bread.
Lunch: advocado sandwich with onions and swiss on a sandwich thin, two things of dannon yogurt, an apple, and a clementine. I also had one fun size hershey's special dark bar.
Dinner: veggie delight 6" sub from subway with water and 4 doritos (I only remember that because I was sharing them with my daughter and she said I could only have 4 the rest were hers lol)
Dessert: I had to meet my cousin to discuss her wedding plans and we met at dunkin donuts, I got a coffee with splenda and cream and I had 5 munchkins...they were so delicious!

I unfortunately ran out of time to exercise today. I was going to rush home to run and go meet my cousin all stinky like, but then I'd have wound up having the munchkins for dinner and I figured that probably wasn't a great idea.

On a side note though, I am a teacher and last week we wrapped up a unit on cyber bullying in my intensive reading class. Well, I instructed to students to put together a power point comparing and contrasting cyberbullying, the results were AMAZING! They put so much effort into them, the actual slideshows were so impressive; but, I printed off their final products and only two need revisions. :)

All in all, it was a fantastic day and I can't wait to get to tomorrow, because as of tomorrow it will be exactly one week until I get to see my hubby! (Today I am a week away from beginning my drive! YIPEE!)

No comments: