Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 4

Alright, so I forgot to post on Friday. But, it was a good day...although I wound up with a headache by the end of the day...students are sooooooooo ready for spring break right now its not even funny. I am so glad we only have three more days this week with students, then one day without the students then I can leave that afternoon to go see my man! woohoo! motivation for working seems to have left me...but, it must come back...and it will tomorrow...I have to do LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of work tomorrow...oh well the time will pass quickly anyway.


Friday I had a great day...I had an egg on toast for breakfast, lunch was some chicken stirfry, and dinner was a nice tuna salad (just lettuce, tomatoes, onion, loose tuna and small bits of fresh apple). it was great I even got to go for a nice run.


Today, I went for a 6 mile run with a good friend of mine over the bridges downtown in our great city! It was a wonderful run. I had two pieces of toast and coffee before the run, after the run i had a weak moment while getting the brakes fixed on my car and I took my daughter to Krystals and we each got a 3 Krystal chick meal...they were soooooooooooooooo good with their delicious french fries! It had been so long since I'd had those lol but we each were able to eat two and some french fries (we agreed next time we split the fries and drink since neither of us could finish lol). Then when I got home I had a Tablespoon of Nutella (heavenly), then later after my nap we heated up the rest of our chicks and had those with some grapes. When we got to her play I had a sierra mist and popcorn, then when I got home my mom was baking a pizza. I think it's called brick oven pizza and it was spinach, mushroom, and onion...OMG it was sooooooooooo delicious! I couldn't even belive how good it was...I had a piece of that hehe hopefully there'll be some left for lunch tomorrow! :D


Anyway, my daughter is in a play, Annie. It is so cute, I can't wait to see it...for time number three...tomorrow afternoon. She *made* me go tonight so I could compare red cast to blue cast and of course I thought her cast was better (really, they were the blue cast was just above awful :-/)

No comments: