Monday, May 24, 2010

Covergirl Simply Ageless Bzz Campaign

I mostly enjoyed the products I received: corrector, concealer, foundation, blush. The corrector seemed to have to be put on so heavy that it actually drew more attention to the bags under my eyes. It did the same for my mother & daughter. However, the concealer was amazing! We all loved that & don't leave the house without it in the morning! The blush was nice, but I love creame blushes. However, if you don't know how ot use creame blushes it could have been quite frustrating. In fact, another friend of mine in this same buzz campaign complained of it being difficult to use. I used one of the coupons to buy a foundation in my color as the foundation I got was too dark. It was a nice foundation though, competed well with my current foundation. I can't promise to make the switch but did recommend it to several co-workers looking for a good quality afforable foundation.

No comments: